Friday, November 25, 2011

Live The Millionaire Lifestyle!

Just 8 years ago I was dead broke. My wife and I were living in a crappy apartment with water spots all over the ceiling and pipes so old that the water came out brown with rust.
I was making about $1,200 per month working for a power plant and my wife was trying to find a part-time job.
All I wanted to do was make more money, but I could never get ahead.
I'd barely graduated high school and couldn't get a good job because everyone wanted me to have a college degree.
I'd tried going to night school, but I was bored out of my mind the whole time, failed every test and dropped out after 2 months.
I felt like a complete loser. I could barely pay our bills and we couldn't even think about having kids since there was no money to support them!
I was about 60 days away from having to file for welfare if I didn't figure something out quickly.
But, even with all that I still had the same dream I'd had since I was 6 years old...
I wanted to be rich. Every since I was a little kid I wanted to have a fancy house with fancy cars. I'd seen it in the movies and knew that I could have it for myself.
I just had to figure out how... Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment